The Official Beijing Theatre Guide Website
Official Beijing Theatre Guide
Date: Daily / 7:30pm
Venue: Liyuan Theatre
Discount Price: ￥100, 150, 300, 400
Date: Daily / 5:15pm, 7:30pm
Venue: Red Theatre
Discount Price: ￥140, 190, 260, 330, 600
Date: Daily / 3:50pm, 5:30pm, 7:00pm
Venue: Chaoyang Theatre
Discount Price: ￥220, 300, 540, 700
MORE DISCOUNT TICKETS
One of the best Chinese ballet group - The Guangzhou Ballet will be presents the classical bellet proformance Giselle at Opera House of NCPA from Saturday July 23rd - Sunday July 24th, 2016.
Le Nozze di Figaro is one of the most famous operas created by Mozart during the summit of his composing life. From August 3rd-7th, NCPA's production of Le Nozze di Figaro will stage in Drama theatre of NCPA in Beijing.
Fou Ts'ong is considered one of the most authoritative performers of Chopin's works. On June 25th, 2016, acclaimed pianist master Fou Ts'ong will be performed at Forbidden City Concert Hall in Beijing.
One of Asia's greatest and best-known pop stars from 1980s, Jacky Cheung is nicknamed "the God of Songs". On October 21st, Jacky Cheung's A CLASSIC TOUR concert will live in Beijing at LeSports Center(Wukesong Arena).
With Cirkopolis, Cirque Eloize presents a show that combines the worlds of circus, dance and theatre. From July 27th-30th, the Cirkopolis will be performed at Beijing Poly theatre.
- The Deutsches Theater in Berlin - Waiting for Godot
- LEGEND OF CHOPIN - Piano Recital by YUNDI
- NCPA's Production of Rossini's Il Barbiere di Siviglia
- Sir Mark Elder and the Halle Beijing Concert
- NCPA Drama Commission A Midsummer Night's Dream
- The Guangzhou Ballet Giselle
- NCPA's Production of Mozart's Le Nozze di Figaro
- Yuja Wang and Martin Grubinger Beijing Concert
- Cloud Gate Dance Theatre - Moon Water
ALL WHAT'S ON EVENTS